RH 9 EOL Updates ISOs

I have been asking around and have just about come to the conclusion that it
don't exist. I would like to get CD(s) (or downloadable ISOs) containing all
RH 9 updates (SRPM and i386 RPM) up to the point of EOL. I'd like to avoid
having to download all the individual packages. With all the mirrors and
legacy work going around, I was hoping someone had already put together an
ISO. Does anyone know of a source?

Thanks.

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx