Re: Quetion about legacy support for FC1

Jesse Keating wrote:

Yes, and yes. I'm going to try to work with Red Hat and perhaps issue one last yum update for FC1 before it gets EOLed that will contain config files that point to Fedora Legacy servers. Not sure how well they will take to this idea, I haven't floated it by them yet.

I think it is really good idea!

--
Ivan Pesin                              mailto:ipesin@xxxxxxxxxxx
System administrator