Please Use the Mirrors!

Bandwith is very precious on the master download.fedoralegacy.org server
as we are transitioning to the new server.  People have been using
download exclusively had effectively DDoSing the system so that all
other services drop off.  I'm asking once more to please use one of the
mirrors until we get things sorted out.  Thanks.

Was I helpful?  Let others know:

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx