Re: redhat 7.3 and fedora legacy kernel fix question

Jesse Guardiani wrote:

<snip>
2.) Does Fedora Legacy offer any additional functionality and/or
   general redhat 7.3 discussion, or should I go elsewhere
   for that? Is this strictly a security update forum, in other
   words?

   I ask because I'm having trouble with iptables + ethernet
   bridging with my stock Redhat 2.4.20 kernel (seems that bridge
   traffic doesn't pass through iptables with that kernel), and
   I was wondering if that bug was maybe fixed in the Fedora
   Legacy kernel updates?

Thanks!

A couple resources on usenet :
comp.os.linux.redhat (redhat questions)
and iptables questions at -> comp.os.linux.security

--

fedora-legacy-list@xxxxxxxxxx