Update-excuses report?

It would be nice if there were something like Debian's update-excuses report that explained what was preventing various packages from being moved to updates-testing (resp. updates). For example, I did a verification on the "mutt" package, but it hasn't moved to "updates" yet. Is my verification somehow unsatisfactory? Is Jesse waiting for a corroborating verification?

Also, is anyone updating the bug priorities? I don't know how those should be set so I've been filing bugs with "normal" priority. I see one "blocker", two "critical", and several "major" bugs. Are those meaningful or were they just filed that way?

Thanks,
John