Calling all Mirror Admins

Ok, I think we're finally ready to start setting up some mirrors.  If
you'd like to be an official mirror of the Fedora Legacy project,
please reply to mirrors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with your contact info, and
what portion of our tree you're willing to mirror, your location, your
times of operation, and what protocols you'll be offering to end users.
I'll be compiling a list and posting it on our website when it's ready
and everybody is synced up.

Thanks!

Mondo DevTeam           (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: