Re: Mirror change...

Jesse Keating wrote:
I'm going to run hardlink on the mirror and try to save some space/bandwidth.

People that are currently syncing to me will most likely have to resync. I'm sorry for this, but it needs to be done, and I'd rather do it now then at night when a lot of people have scripts to sync.

Let us know when you're ready. I just got permission to be an official mirror. WooHoo! Troy

Troy Dawson  dawson@xxxxxxxx  (630)840-6468