Re: Self-Introduction: Jonas Pasche

At 12:07 PM 1/16/2004, Eric Rostetter wrote:
Can anyone summarize this is a short, easy to understand way for the FAQ?
And how official is that last part about accepting backports after the
support is ended?

How about something like this:

Fedora Legacy will provide updates for Fedora Core releases two versions back from the current release. When Fedora Core 3 is available, we will provide updates for Fedora Core 1 and 2. When Fedora Core 4 is released, we will provide updates for Fedora Core 2 and 3. The actual hand-off will occur when the main Fedora Project drops support for each old release. Based on the current schedule for Fedora Core, this should give each release about 1.5 years of update support.

Kelson Vibber