Re: Red Hat released new elm package for RHAS 2.1

seth vidal wrote:
On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 12:03, Bernd Bartmann wrote:

Hi all,

FYI: Besides the kdepim, cvs and httpd update for RHES3 Red Hat also
released updated elm packages for RHAS 2.1 that fix a buffer overflow
vulnerability in the 'frm' command. Please have a look at:

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2004-009.html

If there are admins out there who have users using elm or users who are
using it who would like fix up a package and submit I'm sure it would be
just fine. Personally, I don't have any of those users and I don't have
the sparetime to spend on applications I don't use.

Hi all

I trying to get a patch for this issue I mail back when I have some more results.

Cheers Johnny

-sv