Re: Update Announcement Format discussion

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Saturday 10 January 2004 14:18, Jesse Keating wrote:

I'd like to develop some kind of web form that only the authorized
people will have access to that we can plug values into and hit
submit that will send it out and keep an online copy of it somewhere
within fedoralegacy.org so that folks can reference it as well as the
bugzilla ID.

I just thought about this, bad idea. It would rely on something serverside to sign the message, not good. Maybe something that just takes the entire text block and submits it, that way one can clearsign the text file, then copy the contents into the form. I'll continue to think on this.

IMHO, don't spend tons of time in order to make quicker something that does not happen that often. We need more time actually spent on the packages themselves, because that is the important part.

Warren