Great new webdesign!

Eric Rostetter has stepped up and done a great amount of work on getting
our website functional.  At my request he has emulated the
fedora.redhat.com layout (with their approval) and populated the site
with some good initial content.  We'd like to get your feedback and
hopefully some content submissions so that we can continue to improve
the site as we go.  Please have a look at http://www.fedoralegacy.org
and let us know what you think!

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: