Re: A plea to the people downloading from download.fedoralegacy.org

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Ok, there is a small problem in the file that I originally created, and
it doesn't handle protocol URLs that differ.

It may be true that there was such a problem in your original file, but I think the script which generates the mirror page allows for this (from day 0) so there really isn't a problem.

so for now I've removed
rsync from your listing.  We'll be making the mirror list accept
specific urls for specific protocols and re-insert the extra stuff.

I don't believe any change is needed, except to the file you maintain. We foresaw this problem and coded around it, IIRC.

--
Eric Rostetter