Re: Participating

Quoting Mike Mccabe <mccabemt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I'm interested in participating in the Fedora Legacy Project as a Test
RPM Packager.

If you have access to a RHL 7.2, 7.3, or 8.0 box, we need someone to build/test the apt rpms for those versions. The 7.3 one is built and seems to work. At least two of use reported it won't build for us on 7.2, I don't know if anyone has tried 8.0 yet (though I plan to).

It would be great if you could help with any of these, as apt really needs
someone to build and  QA test it.

Keep in mind, you can use a real RHL system, or a virutal one if need
be (user land linux, vmware, etc)

Thanks
Mike McCabe
--