A request: update to current OpenSSH

I would like to make a request: please provides updates to the OpenSSH
packages.

The current version of OpenSSH for RH v7.3 is 3.1p1-14 while the current
version of OpenSSH itself is 3.7.1p2-1.

Given how critical OpenSSH is for system security, can we please get a
packaging of the contemporary version of this software?

(Yes, I am aware that I can build my own RPMs.  I'd prefer, though, to
stay in sync with the Legacy packaging.)

Thanks.