Re: Fedora Legacy Schedule

Jonas Pasche wrote:

Hi all,

for all of you that still didn't exactly grasp the concept of the
"1-2-3-out policy" I created a diagram which hopefully answers all
questions on this issue (hoping that I for myself have understood that
model correctly):

http://jonaspasche.de/fedoralegacy/schedule.html

Does this help anybody in understanding this model? If yes, we should
include it into the website, maybe into the FAQ, or on a separate page
that can be linked by every document that uses the phrase "1-2-3-out
policy". Or at least we include the diagram with its legend. :)

Jonas

I think it definately needs to be included on the website!!

Will make it far easier to understand..

Later..