Re: [Fedora-legacy-list] A helping hand in Seattle

On Tuesday, Oct 7, 2003, at 13:51 US/Pacific, Francois Caen wrote:

Paul Heinlein said:
If the meeting's worthwhile, I can commute up from Portland. :-)

I've been to a GSLUG (Greater Seattle) meeting, and it was worthwhile.

I don't think he was actually talking about a GSLUG meeting. Unless I'm mistaken, he was talking about a meeting regarding Fedora Legacy. That *could* take place in the latter part of a GSLUG meeting, and may well (informally) this weekend... I'm definitely open to setting up another time specifically for a FL meeting also. Possibly out a Pogo, Jesse?

Been meaning to make it down to Tacoma for a taclug meeting one of these days...

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...