Re: Idiotic

Jesse Keating wrote:

Simultaneously you have ignored the thread on the same list of
"Warren's Package Naming Guidelines"

That sounds childish. And if you expect a childish answer, ask yourself, why you didn't seriously contribute the the disttag thread and problem instead of diverting into "Warren's drafts".

He did seriously contribute. He bunked the idea as I did, he proposed a better solution IMHO, and it was summarily ignored by you and others opposed.

I could have worded it in a nicer way than mentioning "idiotic", but otherwise the purpose of the message I entirely meant.

Warren