Re: Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

You know....I am not sure.  I will have to check that.

I have been rotating the sig for some time and just noticed that over
the weekend.

Probably my typo.  I am pretty sure it was lot not log.

-Chris

On Mon, 2003-12-08 at 15:42, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Monday 08 December 2003 13:49, Chris Spencer wrote:
> > "There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue
> > to be a log of speculation until the speculation ends." - George W.
> > Bush on October 18, 1998
>
> Did Bush really say "log" in there, or did you typo the quote?
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin,
Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759