Re: Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

> You may understand the situation very well but odds are that someone
> reads the archive or just googles and thinks they have found the
> loophole.

Good point. I'll remember to sprinkle "GPL'd portions only" liberally from
now on ;)

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-

 "M stands for magic, mystery or matrix; according to taste."
				--Edward Witten