Re: Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

> Wait a second, it seems like people are posting thinking Legacy never
> planned on doing 7.x, but only 8 and 9?  I was thinking that we will do
> everything from 7.2 and higher.

We will do what the participants of Fedora Legacy wish to contribute.
Nothing more, nothing less. Making it "official" is about as relevant as
trying to yell into the wind.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-

 "M stands for magic, mystery or matrix; according to taste."
				--Edward Witten