[Fedora-legacy-announce] Multiple list postings

I sincerely apologize for the large amount of duplicate messages you may
have received.  It seems that somewhere in the membership of this list
or bugtraq, somebody is sending bounces that appear to be from me, and
this list software, seeing that it's from me, allows the message to go
through.  I do believe I've resolved this issue and you should not get
any more duplicate messages.  Again I deeply apologize for any
inconvenience this may have caused.

Mondo DevTeam           (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: