Re: Fedora 31 Encrypted LVM installation

Hello Sreyan

The answer that you received is correct, provided it is a bios installation. If you want to carryout an EFI installation it is another ball game and you may not encrypt (LUKS encryption) out of the box.

Good luck with your installation,

Harvey

This electronic mail transmission contains information from Harvey Zabusky and/or his interests which maybe confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the attention and/or the use of the addressee. If you receive this electronic mail in error and/or you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system immediately and notify the sender by electronic mail or by using any of the media noted below. Be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the content of this information is prohibited. Any opinion expressed in this email is not represented as the opinion of Harvey Zabusky and/or his interests unless that is stated or apparent from its terms.

Harvey Zabusky
Email:      harvey@xxxxxxxxxxx
Website:  www.zabusky.com