Change language operating system, Fedora-27-Mate-64bit

Fedora-27-Mate-64bit
Change language operating system

Under Fedora 27 Mate I try to change the language of the operating system, e.g. from German to French. File system-config-language is installed in my system, as well as langpacks-de, langpacks-en, langpacks-fr.

When I do "System>Language>change language" he asks me what system-language I want to obtain, but as a result, nothing happens, even after a restart, and the language of the operating system is still the same.

Does anyone know how I have to do this?

By the way, under Fedora 27 LXDE it works without problem!

Thanks, greetings

Andreas