Re: Adding Broadcom BCM 43142 WiFi driver to F22 on laptop

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:41:51 +0100
Ron Leach wrote:

> I'll look out for any replies; I really would be grateful for any
> thoughts,

This thread has a lot of links, but it seems to suggest that the
BCM43142 can be made to work using some rpmfusion packages and copying
them over to your laptop with a USB stick.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.rpmfusion.devel/13676

I hope it points you somewhere sensible.

--

Brian Morrison