Re: Wifi is not working

Your problem description is too wide, and will take a while to figure out.

We have to check the following;

1. Do you have a working wifi device installed on your computer
2. Did it work before (may be under Windows ?)
3. If it did, the possibility is that it is not recognised by fedora
4. If the wifi device is working, then we have to see if there is a problem outside your computer.

To start with, let's see what you have on your computer

1. Do you know the make and model of your computer ?
2. Can you run these two commands, and post the results to the list ?
2a. /sbin/ifconfig -a
2b. /sbin/lspci
2c. dmesg

Hopefully, that lot will tell us what is wrong