Help!

My Fedora20 is "SLOW"!
The "Slow" means that in the same net environment ,My Fedora20 OS needs a long time to open a web ,but the Win7 and MAC OS can easily do that. And FC20's net speed is always a half of Win7 and MAC OS.Usually Win7&MAC OS get easily get more 200kb/s but Fedora20 is less than 100kb/s,strange!!!!! My Computer is Lenovo G470,when I buy it,it was installed Windows OS(I hate it,so I installed Fedora20 with USB by my self ),and problem is every time I re-install FC20,it is always slow.And I re-installed it last night and FC20 showed me the same problem.May be My hardware is not good to support Linux??!!

But,slow for netspeed is the only problem.I can write codes and compile programs,I can install OpenCV&Matlab,and they work well!!! And I can also play movies and mp3,Just slower than other OS when suffering the net.

SO any body can tell me what should i do??!!