Re: Package manager "synaptic", two kernel-versions

Hey Andreas,

in this case I would open a terminal and use the yum package manager to manually remove the kernel versions you don't need anymore:
First open a terminal window and change to the root user.
Then execute "yum list installed kernel*" (without the double quotes obviously).
This should give you a list of installed kernel versions, the one currently running should be underlined.

With a command like "yum remove kernel-PAE-3.13.10" (that's from one of my machines, make sure to state the correct kernel variant, it probably won't be "PAE") you can remove specific versions of the kernel package.

Hope this helps,
Arno.