Re: Fedora on lenovo?

On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 21:32:04 -0800 (PST)
Abdolvahed Qaderzade <qaderzade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dears
>
> I brought a Lenovo Essential G510 laptop:
> Intel core i5, RAM 4 G, VGA AMD RADEON 8570
> I have tried some versions of Ubuntu (13.10, 12.04.3 & 12.04.1) but
> my drivers like VGA, wireless, Bluetooth and resolution keys do not
> work. Also I tried to install these drivers from the internet but I
> could not. Today I got a recommendation to install Fedora 15.6. Know
> I want to know, can Fedora 15.6 solve my problem or you have another
> way to solve it? Please answer me through my e-mail:
> Qaderzade@xxxxxxxxx
>
> Thanks to all
>
> P Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
> email? Lets try to save the trees.

If you are having problems on Ubuntu, then I very much doubt that
moving to Fedora or any other platform is going to solve your
situation. you should not need to install special drivers for your
machine ... those drivers are normally all a part of the standard
installation. I suspect that you may be mis-diagnosing the problem.

David