Re: Opening E-Mails

You may be using a POP account for one of your systems.  Depending on how your POP account is set up, you might be simultaneouslydownloading your emails and erasing them from the server.  When you switch platforms, it is the same as booting up another computer, and those emails are no longer available on the system that you last booted.