Re: UMTS

On Thu, 10 Oct 2013 15:16:28 +0200
Bas wrote:

> I use fedora on my laptop for research purposes. How can i use my
> Sierra Wireless Gobi 3000 in combination with Fedora 19. Can you
> please help me?

Is this a Sierra Wireless MC8355? If so it would appear that it is
already usable with a variety of Linux distributions. A quick Google
seems to indicate that it was included in Fedora 11, so Fedora 19
should support it without too much trouble.

You might find that asking for help on the Network Manager mailing list

networkmanager-list@xxxxxxxxx

would be useful, or maybe a look at their archives to see if it's
already been discussed:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/

HTH

--