Re: installation problem

Those instructions should probably be displayed on the sheild itself.
What is the purpose of the sheild btw?  In ten minutes of googling, I
couldn't find it out and am left guessing that gnome wants to be
touchscreen-friendly, but doesn't know how to detect if a screen is
actually touch enabled or nor.