Re: Graphics issues on Lenovo T530

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 02:44:52AM +0200, Jacob Nielsen wrote:
> You should consider installing the nVidia driver from the rpmfusion repo
>
> http://www.rpmfusion.org

After spending 20 minutes restarting X to get fonts to show up on my
desktop (after logging in, Xchat always starts with no text visible, the
same on terminals as well) I had to install the closed source nVidia
drivers. :-/

Is there a way to setup the cards so that I don't have to run the nVidia
config each time I dock (I have two docs: work has two monitors, home
has one) and undock? Also, do the drivers work properly with suspend and
resume?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@xxxxxxxxx>
http://mcpierce.multiply.com/