Fedora on ASUS Zenbook

Hello,
does anybody know if Fedora 17 works on ASUS Zenbook family?

I think about buying Zenbook Prime UX31A and installing F17 on it. So is it possible to install, and will it works well? (decreased time of work from battery doesnt matter for me)

Any own experience stories, links, mans, etc are great deal :)

Thanks
--
Best regards
Sergey Tuzlukov