Re: Toshiba Satellite WiFi Driver issue

----- Original Message -----

> > On Thu, 2011-12-29 at 01:21 -0500, William Henry wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > Hello William,
> >
> > > I've seen some posts on forums regarding this (or something like
> > > it) but I can't see any resolution.
> > >

> > That's real bad news. :/
> >
> > > Model is L455D-S5976.
> >
> > Can you please give us the output of "lspci | egrep -i wireless"?
> >

> 0e:00.0 Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8187SE
> Wireless LAN Controller (rev 22)

Too funny. So I found a page which describes using ndiswrapper etc. And I followed the instructions.  Pity it waits to the end to say the process only works with XP/98 drivers. I had used the Win7X86 driver. How do I undo ndiswrapper so that I can try again with the XP driver? I just tried performing the instructions again but of course it tells me the driver is already installed.

William