HP G62 using Fedora 15 network connections problem

I am new user of Fedora 15 and I use it on notebook HP G62 a50sm in
dual boot with Windows 7.

My problem is that I can't access to any network - wired or wireless.
I've read a large number of 'tutorials' and 'how to manuals' on the
web, but none of them resolved my problem. Base of the problem is that
I can't install anything because I don't have any access to the
Internet on my notebook when Fedora 15 is active. Is there any way you
can help me?

Very grateful

Steve