Re: Fedora 15 in Lenovo z360 IdeaPad

On 06/09/2011 22:28, carne_de_passaro wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone who owns this laptop, have the scrolling of the trackpad, and the
> simulation of the third button working correctly?

I am not familiar with this device, but I am familiar with the same
problem on other devices.

I have found this site useful to help:

http://jorge.fbarr.net/2010/06/09/fedora-13-on-the-acer-aspire-one/

Please scroll down to:
"Double tap and scrolling doesn’t work on my Touchpad!"

Although this posting on his blog was for F13, I found that this fix
was also needed on F14, on a different device.  Maybe it is also
needed for some devices on F15.  His blog may also have other good
suggestions for later Fedora releases.

Good luck,

Ron