Re: F14 and OpenOffice

William Henry wrote:

> OpenOffice stopped opening for me before the holidays.  I say
> something on fedoraproject about compiz crashing for someone on F14
> but I'm not seeing compiz crashing. I just can't open OO. Anyone
> else seeing this?

I see this on Vista, with OO 3.2.1, and with a previous version of OO.
  Seems to be a few days after installation.

On F14, with OO 3.3.0, I have yet to see it, but I only occasionally
need to run OO on my F14 machine.

> I plan to remove and reinstall OpenOffice to see if that helps.

Well, let's hope so on F14, but it hasn't helped for me with the same
problem on Vista.  I'd be very interested to hear how you get on.

regards, Ron