CPU Overheating on Dell N4010

Hi

I am using Fedora 14(64 bit) on Dell N4010. Since I have installed Fedora 14,the CPU fan speed increases incredibly and the CPU gets heated too much.

I can't mention the temperature as lmsensors doesn't work on it.
Also, cpufreq-utils with "ondemand" setting doesn't do any trick, fan speed is still seems to be at maximum.

I installed conky also, it mostly reports only 3% CPU usage yet the CPU gets overheated (the panel below Processor is just very hot even on touching)

After an hour of usage, the CPU gets so much heated up that the smell out of fan outlet is like something is burning inside.

This problem is not there with Windows 7 Home Basic that came pre-installed (and I can't get rid of it until this problem is solved  )

What should I do now or what can be other remedies ?

--
Siddharth Srivastava

When you have learned to snatch the error code from the trap frame, it will be time for you to leave.