Message: 2
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 10:15:34 +0000
From: Jos? Pedro Moreira <jpmoreira1991@xxxxxxxxx>
To: laptop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
I'm new on fedora and I've downloaded and installed Fedora form the website.
Everything went fine till I needed to use an wireless connection. My laptop
is a sony vaio VGN-Z21WN and the issue is when I go to the connections tab I
have the wireless one blocked, I probably think its because maybe it doesnt
detect the wireless adapter. can someone help me solving that issue?
thanks

Jos? Moreira