Re: fedora 10 xorg.conf and touchpad

udutronik Tronik wrote:
Hello all,

I've just installed fedora 10 preview and i am a little puzzled : no xorg.conf file! Thats where i used to tweaks my touchpad settings...

I've installed Gsynaptics and It tells me to set XF86Config

Cab someone help me on this?

Fedora can autoconfigure X without a xorg.conf in many cases. If you would like to generate one, yum install system-config-display and run system-config-display --reconfigure.

Rahul