Re: dell inspiron 9400 - resume from suspend

On 22/05/2008, Jason Dwyer <Jason.Dwyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  suspend kicks in just right, but resume brings up the relevant lights
>  for power, disk, bluetooth and wifi ( usb optical mouse lights up too),
>  but the display remains completely unlit.

I don't think you can resume with the nv driver since it does not have
the code to do it. You'll have to avoid using suspend (actually in F8
I think the options didn't even show up if you used the nv driver,
don't know why that changed) or install the latest nvidia blob which
does work if you go through some nasty tricks.

Rui