D-Link Wireless PCMCIA Help

I have a D-Link DWL-650 (J3) PCMCIA card and Fedora Core 6 appears to recognize the device and sets up wireless devices wifi0 and wlan0, nut does not find any wireless access points and fails to get an active link led.

Are there any other troubleshooting commands to get this card working, or is there a another card I can try?

Thanks,
---d.dembrow