Re: (no subject)

g sinuco wrote:
Hello!!
I had installed the last version of Ferora Core in a HP pavillon dv6000 (laptop) and the x system doesn't work. When the first sesion ends his loading i recieve as result a black screen and I can't do anything I gues the driver is not working and i have the lastest driver from NVIDIA but I don't know how to install it because i don't have access to a text mode. My video card is a NVIDIA GeForce 7200 Go. I installed too the last version os Slamd64, a slackware version for 64 bits, and I installed the driver provide for NVIDIA but i have a very unstable behaviour: The X systems runs but few minutes later craks and nothing works.

Hi Germ'an.

Have you tried to run the system without the NVidia binary driver and using the standard one that comes with X11?

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111