Re: Laptop improvement

On 10/11/06, Jindrich Novy <jnovy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
CPU load is at 100% immediately after waking the laptop up.
Did anyone from you experience similar problems? Is there known
any workaround?

I often have 100% CPU load after resume on my Asus M6Ne, but I found
out the mail-notification applet was to blame for that (I use the
suspend-resume cycle for the home<-->office transfer).
Solution for me is just to let it update its status, and it comes back to normal