Welcome and current status

Hello everyone!

I've just wanted to say welcome to everyone who joined the mailinglist in the last few days after the annoucement that i'd be starting to work on improving Fedora Core and laptops.

I also want to thank the literally 100s of people who wrote me either personally or via the mailinglists with the ideas and thoughts.

Currently i'm going through all those mails and filter out and summarize all the things that were suggested.

In the next few days you will see an update to the SIG page on

  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Laptop

with a much more detailed list of things that can be done.

After that it's boling down to what we can do in which time frames and who will be working on what.

Thanks everyone for your participation and let's keep this thing rolling. :)

Read ya, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch      | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Development          | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111