The kernel vanilla repositories for Fedora moved, as they where revamped and improved

TWIMC: My Linux kernel vanilla repositories for Fedora after ten years
moved to a new location and live in copr now:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/groups/g/kernel-vanilla/coprs/

The move brings a few improvements. The repositories will follow
upstream more closely: in the ideal case new versions will be available
within roundabout three hours of their release. And in addition to the
mainline, mainline-wo-mergew, stable, and fedora repositories there are
two more repositories now: stable-rc and next. For details about all of
them and which kernels they offer, see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Kernel_Vanilla_Repositories

Everyone using the old repos on repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/thl/,
please remove the yum repo file for them and enable the equivalent copr
repo instead. I'll keep the repos in the old location alive for another
week, but then will dismantle them. Sorry, I know that creates trouble
for users; but well, the repos had a pretty good run I’d say, as it
seems I have been maintaining them in that place for nearly exactly ten
years! Time flies…

TWIMC, more timely updates and the two new repositories were made
possible by switching my workflow to the infrastructure from kernel-ark
(https://gitlab.com/cki-project/kernel-ark )[1]. That among others
allows me to automatically update the packages to the latest codebase
and kick off a rebuild (in the past I was modifying Fedora's dist.git
kernel, which often required some manual work). The spec file used to
build the kernel vanilla packages nevertheless remains nearly identical
to the one used to build Fedora's kernel, as its maintainers maintain
those packages using kernel-ark, too.

Ciao, Thorsten

[1] a few changes were needed for my use case, some of which might be
interesting for upstream:
https://gitlab.com/cki-project/kernel-ark/-/merge_requests/2275