Re: Rawhide and debug kernels

Agree; daily nodebugs would be useful and I would likely switch back to
rawhide kernels.

I tend to move my daily systems to userspace rawhide once the -next release
tag from the GA release,  but have often had to run copr based non FC
kernels for various things when doing so, which is less than ideal.