Re: Missing build dependency pesign on s390

Hi Philipp,

On Tue, 14 Jul 2020 16:12:34 +0200
Philipp Rudo <prudo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I was reported that 'dnf builddep kernel' fails on RHEL8 on s390 with
>
> 	No matching package to install: 'pesign >= 0.10-4'

you got it right in the analysis, any (downloaded) srpm must be ideally
rebuilt before doing a build to avoid such surprises and the
buildsystems (koji, mock) are doing it themselves. There is not much
else we do as it is how RPM works.

		Dan