Some more upcoming Fedora kernel changes

Hi,

I'm looking to bring in another piece of downstream work into Fedora
sometime next week. The short summary is that Fedora will be bringing
in some files to build against a RHEL buildroot but Fedora will still
be the same.

The longer answer:
The goal with this work is bring Fedora and RHEL closer together and
reduce work between the kernels. What we'd like to happen is that
if we build against a Fedora buildroot we bring in the Fedora kernel
configuration options and if we're building against a RHEL buildroot
we bring in the RHEL kernel configuration. What this will do is let
us test and verify configuration options easily in both RHEL and
Fedora configuration without having to do redundant work.

As a step towards this goal, I'll be bringing in some changes to
the build scripts and moving some files around. You'll see a number
of empty files brought in for the RHEL side just as a place holder.
Part of this work also involves bringing in a few certificates for
RHEL secureboot signing on powerpc and s390x.

A big part of this goal is to let Fedora do most of its work
from a src-git tree. The reason I'm working to bring parts of these
commits in now is so when it comes time to start using the src-git
tree the diff doesn't look so scary. Small changes help make sure
things aren't getting broken (I've already found a few things that
need to be fixed during the course of this work)

My goal is to still keep Fedora stable and let Fedora be Fedora.
I expect to keep tweaking the scripts to make the process easier.
If you have feedback, feel free to let me know.

You can see the tree with some other changes at
https://pagure.io/fedora-kernel-labbott/tree/ark_sync_nov8

Thanks,
Laura