Re: Any way to get the source of old fedora kernels?

On 2018-07-22 11:13 AM, stan wrote:
I've been having an issue with Fedora virtual consoles coming up with
the wrong color scheme for a while.  Instead of coming up with white on
black, they come up as grey on white.  When I startx, X resets the
parameters and they revert to white on black.  The settings programs
don't work to change this from within the virtual consoles themselves.

I think I've traced this to a problem with radeonfb not initializing
the virtual console parameters properly, so that when systemd
instantiates them, they don't get proper settings.  The problem is not
there on an old 4.13.9 kernel on an old version of Fedora, while it is
there on that old version with newer kernels. When I went to get the
source in koji for that kernel, I see that it has been deleted, as have
all other 4.13 kernels.  Is there a way to get the src.rpm for those
older kernels, or are they gone to the great bin bucket in the sky?  Is
there someplace else I could look for the source for an older kernel
like that?  I just want to compare the radeonfb code to see if it
changed.  It might be a race condition, since occasionally, the virtual
consoles come up with the proper coloration. In that case there will be
no change in radeonfb, and it is something about the boot process
non-determinism causing the issue.  Is there a way to tell the kernel
to boot deterministically? Some configuration option that says, don't
do multithreading during boot?  That would allow radeonfb the time to
fill the parameter struct before systemd uses it.

Thanks.

here are the sources,

https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/kernel